- Each patron is allowed 5 checkouts and 6 holds.
- Patrons are able to set items to automatic check out once held items come available.
- Overdrive offers eBooks, eAudiobooks, eAudio, and eVideo.
- In account settings parents are able to limit viewable materials for students.
All links below connect you to Overdrive Help.
- To access your account you will need your student id and pin number.
- Your account keeps a reading history of the last 4 titles.
- All titles are set so mutliple users can have access.
All tutorials can be found on the OneClick Digital website under Help
ACCESSING THE RESOURCES
Students will use their student ID number for the user ID and their PIN number should be the last four digits of their ID number.
LCPL Ebooks Collection
- The LCPL Ebook Collection has over 2,500 ebooks, interactive ebooks available for students from Kindergarten to 12th grade
- To access these materials once on the Lincoln County Public Library's catalog you will need to login into your account.
- Must have a library/student id card with a pin.
- Materials can be viewed at home, mobile devices, and at your local library.
The links below are instructions on how to login in, create saved searches, and how to narrow your search for materials.
NCKids is a collection of eBooks, audiobooks, and streaming video all age appropriate for kids.
- Each patron is allowed 5 checkouts.
- All checkouts are set at 14 days, however if you know you will need a longer time for your book you can change the checkout limit in your settings for 21 days.
- With some titles being simultaneous use patrons will not have to wait for a book.
- All title can be accessed via the app on all major computers and devices, including iOS, Andrioid, Chromebook and Kindle (U.S. Only)
- All that's need to get started is a library card or your student id number.
Zinio for Libraries, the world's largest digital library newsstand, offers full-color, interactive digital magazines. Browse from your library's collection of popular titles with no holds, no checkout periods, and no limit to the number of magazines you can download.
- Current issues — New issues are often released simultaneously to the print edition or with a slight delay to allow for formatting issues. New issues appear automatically in the library's collection once available and are ready for immediate checkout.
- Easy browsing — Browse your library's collection of titles one at a time, by title, by language or by category.
- Manage your collection — Check out magazines and manage your collection on your library collection site.
- Read Instantly — Read within your library collection on any internet enabled mobile device/tablet, or your computer (both PC and Mac.)
- Download to Apps — Download checked out magazines to apps to read offline for iPad®, iPhone®, Android™, and Kindle Fire™/Fire™ HD/HDX.
- No limits — Check out as many issues as you want and keep them in your account indefinitely.
Zinio for Libraries, serviced by RBdigital Gateway from Recorded Books, is the library-collection and patron-access side of this digital magazine experience.
- 5 free downloads a week.
- Music counts as 1 download
- Video counts as 2 downloads
- Ringtones count as 1 download
- Stream 3 hours of media a day
- To login in you need:
- Library card number/Student id
- Search by song title, artists, album, or genre
- Create playlist and wishlists
- Apple App store and Google Play have the Freegal mobile app available.
All instructions for listed below can be found on the Freegal website under FAQ.
Students will find homework help, scholarly journals, peer reviewed articles, and much more to help with school work.
NCLIVE also offers downloadable eBooks that range from the Classics to Juvenile chapter books.
Below you will find video tutorials to help you get started along with answers to some most asked questions.
- When accessing NCLIVE at home you will need your student ID number/Library card along with your pin.
- You can access NCLIVE by either clicking on the button up top or by going to mylincolnlibrary.org
- Find read-a-likes for authors and series.
- Locate materials with just the plot information.
- Create reading list by lexile levels, grades, and/or age
- Find materials that fit with in the Core Curriculum.